Exit: The Life and Death Planner is a practical, easy-to-use guide designed to help you organize your important personal information and documents in preparation for major life changes such as: a change of residence, divorce, illness, injury or death.
You need this planner if:
- You have a spouse, partner, children, or other dependents whose interests you want to protect.
- You have been diagnosed with a terminal or debilitating illness.
- You are going through a separation or divorce.
- You are changing residence.
- You are elderly or infirm.
- You own property and assets and you want to organize your affairs.
This planner includes information and forms for:
- Contact lists
- Medical records
- Property documentation
- Household management information
- Legal information (e.g.: your will, your executor)
- Financial information (e.g.: banking, investments, pension, insurance)
- Health care directives (e.g.: organ donation, DNR, living will, medical power of attorney),
- Funeral arrangements
When you have completed the forms in this book, Exit: The Life and Death Planner will be a key resource in the event of a medical emergency, life crisis or death. By referring to the planner, your family will know how to pay your household bills, where your important documents are located, and what your end-of-life choices are.
Take control of your life and death so that your wishes and legacy are clear and specific. There is no better gift you can give your loved ones.
Exit: The Life and Death Planner is available in two formats:
- PDF downloadable and fillable (saveable with FREE downloadable Adobe Reader XI) – $14.95.
- Printed book – $24.95 (plus shipping and handling costs).